Health Care InsuranceWe want to ensure your maximum benefits
Health care insurance is intended to cover some, but not all, of the cost of your treatment. Most plans include co-insurance, a deductible and other expenses which must be paid by the patient.
If you have insurance, please bring your plan information with you to assure that you receive the maximum benefits to which you are entitled. If you require a referral from your Primary Care Physician, remember to bring it the day of the appointment. At the end of each visit, we will file the claim with your insurance company.
If you have questions regarding your coverage, please ask a member of our business office staff, and we will work with you to find the answer.
- Aetna Health Plan HMO/PPO
- Beech Street PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO Health Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield-Florida – Blue Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – Blue Options Out of State
- Care Plus
- CCN First Health
- Cigna Health Plan HMO
- Cigna Health Plan PPO
- Dimension PPO
- Devoted Health Plan
- Doctors Healthcare
- First Heath PPO
- Great West Healthcare HMO-PPO-POS
- Neighborhood Health Partnership
- One Source Health Network
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Reinaissance Health Systems
- South Care – PPO
- Summit Health Plan (Vista Medicare)
- United Health Care HMO/PPO/POS
- United Health Care Medicare Complete
- Vista Health Plan HMO/POS Vista Health
- Plan MEDICAID
Our Patients Share
We love to share our patients’ words about us with you as well!
Long wait time bc they are busy.. but worth it. The doctor is fantastic!
He is an excellent professional, and his coworkers too. I highly recommend him to my family and friends.
Amazing personnel!!!! Doctor had great personality and sense of humor.